Surefire SOCOM300-TI Suppressor Black
The SOCOM300-Ti enhances Surefire’s exceptional titanium suppressor line by providing the ultimate lightweight suppressor for 7.62 mm bolt action rifles.
Constructed of lightweight titanium, the SOCOM300-Ti weighs just 11 ounces, minimizing impact on weapon handling characteristics while adhering to our no-compromise strength and durability standards. It is expertly designed and engineered to meet and exceed military sniper rifle suppressor specifications, making it an excellent suppressor choice for the 7.62 mm round.
The SOCOM300-Ti’s robust internal design is the same that SureFire engineered to win the most rigorous and demanding suppressor trials in United States Special Operations Command history. Our innovative venting technology evenly distributes thermodynamic gases, greatly reducing pressure impulse effects on the projectile as it clears the muzzle. And because it bears the SOCOM name, you can be sure that the SOCOM300-Ti delivers tremendous reductions in sound, flash and dust signature; firstround flash is virtually undetectable.
Precision manufacturing tolerances, strict attention to bore concentricity and suppressor alignment result in a suppressor that minimizes group size and point-of-impact shift compared to an unsuppressed weapon. And our patented Fast-Attach®mounting system provides fast, tool-less installation and removal.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- The ultimate titanium suppressor for 7.62 mm rifles and carbines, the SOCOM 300-Ti combines minimal weight maximum supreme durability
- Lightweight titanium alloy construction allows for minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
- The SOCOM300-Ti’s front plate, baffles and locking ring are also machined from titanium for increased weight reduction without sacrificing strength and dependability
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy; all SOCOM300-Ti suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA