The Fix by Q® is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962, and is the foundation of what our company believes in - science and innovation.
We identified a gap in the market, set goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developed a product far superior to the industry's conventional bolt gun. This isn't just another custom 700 pretending to be something new. This is something new, and it will kick your dad's rifle's ass.
OPTIC NOT INCLUDED
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOLDING STOCK
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- SR-25 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 Threads, Tapered Muzzle, Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR CONTROLS
22" 6.5 Creedmoor
- WEIGHT: 7.6 lbs
- LENGTH (OPEN): 41.1" - 42.6"
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 31.9"
- BARREL: 1:7 Twist, Medium Palma Profile, Stainless Steel
- COLOR: Brown-ish Grey Accents