s innovative VRS T-556 M-LOK Free Floating Handguards offer an uninterrupted rail extension and handguard in perfect alignment with the host weapon
s flat top receiver. The
rail replaces the factory delta ring and barrel nut. The VRS T-556 M-LOK Free Floating Handguard System provides excellent flexibility of use when adding M-LOK configured accessories.
Pair the VRS T-556 handguard with the Diamondhead T-Brake (5.56mm) for optimal muzzle compensation & appearance.
- Designed to give a factory installed appearance to the rifle
- Proprietary replacement barrel nut included with rail that allows for easy installation and elimination of barrel nut timing issues
- Mounts on barrels with low profile gas block, or can replace fixed front sight (using basic punch & hammer) with a low profile gas block (not included)
- Sturdy, lightweight free float design
- Improves accuracy and provides exceptional airflow to keep barrel cooler
- Comfortable rounded triangular shape
- Flush mounted Picatinny top rail giving a monolithic appearance
- Configured for M-LOK accessories on sides and bottom
- Lightning-fast configuration changes
- Uninterrupted mounting surface for optics or other accessories
- Improves comfort and ease of shooting
- Customize for specific applications
- Proprietary clamping system for rigid, secure attachment
- Mil. Spec. Type III anodized 6061 aluminum construction
- Combat durable
- Type: M-LOK-15
- Length: 15.0"
- Color/Finish: Black